First parents meeting in year 2023

 

                    First parents meeting 

It was on 13.05.2023.for me my father is  saying that he is on work but .I asked that "dad tomorrow is our first meeting in our school you should go" when I was asking this he smiled and said "okey no problem I will go" I was happy.He reached school at 8:30 AM and the meeting started.In morning I was little scared because if my madam complain  to my father that I am not active in the class and not listening in class so I was scared but I thought that I haven't done anything so I was happy 🤠.so at 12.50 our parents meeting was over and I went to home with my father.


  SO OUR PARENTS MEETING WAS VERY WELL DONE 😹✅






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite tea 🍵

My favorite Teacher